OCT. NOV. DEC. 2020
a COLLABORATIVE DIGITAL THEATRE LAB that seeks to explore 'New DigitaL Theatre' by Connecting with Creatives and Gathering Ideas in order to Explore New Digital-Performance.
Open Source is a collaborative, multi-faceted Digital-Art project that aims to question what we can make, where we can make it and who can be involved.
Funded by Arts Council of Wales, we will be supporting three projects, investing in the invention of new technology and hosting numerous online discussion sessions and funding new working experiments.
The work so far has aimed to create space and time for artists, creatives, technicians, audiences, thinkers, makers and others to meet and discuss big ideas in orders to identifying specific areas of interest for OPEN SOURCE to explore.
We've held numerous one-on-one meetings, commissioned a new piece of work and held a series of Digital Meet Ups.
- Focus on improving Wales’ digital arts infrastructure and creative skillset.
- Explore access methods for Deaf and bi-lingual audiences.
- Anticipate ways in which creating digital theatre might enhance equity.
- Form a Wales based community of Creatives who can share knowledge and create new ideas.
- Investigate how Digital Performance could enhance live performance in a post-covid world.
SMALL FUND COMMISSIONS
[ £650 per project ]
To make / create / experiment / explore.
New Technical Funds
[ Applicants should submit their own budget of up to 1k ]
To expand / pay for / develop / invent.
Hosting Talking-Shops and/or Think Tank Sessions
[ £75 payment for session hosting ]
To talk / host / gather / collect / connect.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS MONDAY 9th NOV
To learn more about our funding opportunities and/or to apply please click the button below.